Friday, April 22, 2011

MIA for the Next Seven Days

I am going to be MIA for the next 7 days (not that anyone would really care).  Time for some well-deserved escape from the daily grind and into the world of relaxation, exploring new cities, sun-baking, buffet-eating... so in another words, ship cruising!  Tomorrow, we are bound for LA for a 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise to Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta

Norwegian is known for their "Freestyle Cruising", which allows passengers to eat and dine whenever and wherever they want!  If you have cruised before, most cruises provide set times and dress codes during dinner.  For our first vacation together, we went on a cruise to the Eastern Carribeans via Royal Carribean cruise line, and experienced this restricted type of set dining.  It wasn't my favorite part of the trip because we always had to eat at 6:30 pm, sit with the same people, and dress a certain way each night.  I am looking forward to freestyle cruising!

I know this is a bit unusual from my typical posts, but I'm just too darn excited to care!  I hope to be back with many Just Pictures posts! 

Blog to you all soon!

2 comments: