Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chicken and Mango Chutney

To me, mango is a precious and delicate fruit that only on occassion, I treat myself to it.  This big chunk of flavorful, sweet, and juicy goodness makes me happy every time I take a mouth-filling bite.  To quote my three-year-old nephew today at dinner, after he slurped down some oily and salty juices from a vegetable dish, "the fairies in my stomach are very happy now!"  He doesn't make a lot of sense sometimes (lord knows what goes on in a three-year-old's head...), but it was beyond hilarious, and true!  The fairies in my stomach really loves mango!
Chicken and Mango Chutney
from Simply Recipes 

Not much was altered from the original recipe, so please click on the link above for ingredients and steps.  The only items I didn't have were candied ginger and mustard seeds, so I just didn't add any.  It still came out tasty.

Sweet and tangy... delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment