Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Selfish Entry

The sole purpose of this entry is for my selfish hungry craving... for this!!
This is a chinese snack called Lian Gow (cold cake) that my older sister is excellent at making.  I would eat swallow these in seconds, and always begging for more.  It has been awhile since she's made this ::COUGH COUGH HINT HINT:: and remembered it as I was browsing through my food pictures.  Gosh, wouldn't it be nice to have a taste of this lightly sweetened, soft and easy to chew snacks again??  :)

I am off tonight for a few days to play in the Big Apple, then work traveling next week to Orlando and LA.  Gosh, I won't be able to really "be home" until next Friday... ::falls::  But, I have decided that next Friday November 20th will be my sleep day.  Yes.

Hope to post up a few pics from all the wonderful places my friend will take me in NY.  Until then!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh!!! I want some too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :COUGH: :COUGH: it's true that i haven't been making these for a long time. why? cuz my sous chef is lazy. i ask him to help me make these and he always tells me tomorrow. hey, maybe you can be my sous chef next time! :) i'm glad you guys like them~

    ReplyDelete