Sunday, November 28, 2010

Banana Cake Roll

This Thanksgiving weekend went by fast (don't they all...) and I'm really dreading going back to work tomorrow.  I ate a lot, I went crazy during Black Friday shopping (10 pm on Thanksgiving night until 7 am, baby!), and I also enjoyed a few exciting cooking adventures!  I whipped up this Banana Cake Roll for a quick gathering of light eating (although that is never possible with us) and movie-watching at a friend's this past Saturday.

I followed the recipe step by step, so please click here if you want to make this.  I was a bit nervous in making this dessert because one, I suck at baking, and two, this cake calls for delicate rolling of cake.  I foresaw a big disaster coming my way (cake cracking and pieces falling, sticky cream cheese frosting all over, you get the picture...) but it wasn't hard at all!  It's a very easy and simple recipe.  And yum!

Banana Cake Roll


No comments:

Post a Comment