Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fajita Fiesta

Sundays are usually the one day in the week that I am motivated to cook something new.  I spend the entire day looking through food blogs and recipe websites to get inspiration.  I usually have a set of ingredients in mind that I want to use or know I have and I start searching for that perfect recipe.  Although I may be doing this the wrong way (people usually decide what to make and then go out and buy the ingredients, right?), it has worked over and over again. 
This past Sunday's inspiration was steak fajitas.  My husband and I quickly scarfed down two fajitas during dinner, and we finished up the rest for lunch the next day.  That's success. 

Steak Fajitas
from Simply Recipes

Serves 4.

substituted flour tortilla with corn tortilla.  delicious!
also, the ceramic dish was an exciting purchase from Puerto Vallarta!

homemade guac and salsa :))

all wrapped up, yum!


1 comment:

  1. looks delicious~ i think we had fajita in D&B on sunday too!!

    ReplyDelete